Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 442.59
Broken: version: 2.83 (sub 13), branch: master, commit date: 2020-04-16 15:38, hash: rB8cb10c124efe
Worked: Apparently never (2.79 has the same problem)
Short description of error
After switching on/off object`s rotation for particles, their rotation updates wrong and I need to switch something at initial object to update rotation of particles.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Make particle system, that emits object.
- Switch object`s tracking axis to +Z (relations)
- Switch Object`s rotation in the particle system render tab.
- Rotation is wrong and not changing until object`s transform not updated.
- Open attached file
- Move the "Cone" object to update the particles
- In the Cube particle settings, enable and disable Object Rotation