GHOST/Wayland support has been committed to master, this task is an overview of the remaining TODO's.
Note that these could be expanded into their own tasks, listing here for now.
- Tablet support (pressure sensitivity, angle).
- Detectable key repeat events (GHOST_TEventKeyData.is_repeat).
- T76429: GHOST/Wayland event's don't correspond to physical keys
- T77311: Mouse cursor stays in-place with Ghost/Wayland for operators that grab cursor input
- Support dialog windows (so they're always in-front GHOST_CreateDialogWindow, respecting parent windows).
- Support for DPI detection (GHOST_GetDPIHint)