Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 442.19
Broken: version: 2.90.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-06-08 15:55, hash: rB9f7d84b656fb
Short description of error
If 3d-viewport is split in two or more, and one of the viewports is in orthographic mode with constraint (Other than Top or Bottom), selecting object with no faces (Circle for examble) causes the object's wires to disappear.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open blender with factory settings.
- Split 3d-viewport in two or more.
- Add circle object and delete all other objects.
- Switch one viewport to orthographic either left, right, front or back.
- Select the circle object.
- Object's wires should now disappear.