Operating system: Linux-5.3.0-7629-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 440.44
Broken: version: 2.90.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-06-21 14:55, hash: rBf2b5f731d559
Short description of error
After transferring weights to a mesh and then posing the armature to deform that mesh, the mesh stays in place until some other actions that do trigger it to update, such as selecting another bone, mode switching or transforming the mesh object itself. The issue is resolved after saving and reloading the file.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Delete all vertex groups from the clothing mesh
- Shith select on the armature then body mesh and then clothing mesh
- Go to Weigth Paint mode
- Reset the rotation of the bone
- Weights->Transfer Weights
- Operator params:
- Source layers: By Name
- Destination layers: All Layers
- Try to rotate a bone.
You need to select another bone to update