Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
Graphics card: Radeon RX 580
Blender crashes when I copy and paste an audio strip on VSE. The bug happens when I paste it a second time. I don't know if it happens with other strips types. I only tested with an audio strip.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open the file bugCopyPaste.blend
- Select the audio strip with a right click.
- Copy the audio strip with Ctrl-C
- Paste the audio strip with Ctrl-V
- Paste the audio strip again with Ctrl-V
- Blender crashes
Files that I think is important to find the bug:
Screencast of the bug happening with me: