Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: Radeon RX 470
Worked: Unknown if it ever worked
Short description of error
Angle limit not only doesn't work but causes weird neverending twitching back and forth
Twitching happens for both cases when both rigid bodies are active and when one of them is passive.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add 2 rigid bodies, 1 active, 1 passive animated
- Position them active on top, passive on the bottom
- Add an empty in between them, add a rigid body constraint to it, select the 2 rigid bodies in its settings, uncheck disable collisions.
- Change the joint type to Generic, limit location to 0-0 on each axis.
- Play. Now it works, once you select the passive RB and move it it should behave normal.
- Undo. Check angle limit on Z and choose some angle range (I had it set to -30 to 30).
- Play. Move the passive RB and watch it breaking.