Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: RTX 2080 Ti
Worked: Does not work in 2.83 either based on the versions I tried.
Short description of error
When exporting FFmpeg video with video codec H.264, output set to 'Lossless', it exports a file with only black frames. MPEG-4 and Quicktime both have the same result. Only tested those two containers, and only 'output quality lossless' seemed to create the issue. Every other output quality appears fine. Cycles and Eevee both appear to have this issue.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
File attached,, but it's just a variation of normal startup file.
- Open file and check output properties tab.
- Set output path to desktop or wherever.
- Look at File Format section under Output.
- Render animation using output quality 'Losslesss', check file, see only black frames.
- Render animation using output quality 'perceptually lossless', check file, see it works fine.