Operating system: Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon Pro 580 OpenGL Engine ATI Technologies Inc. 4.1 ATI-3.5.5
Broken: version: 2.91.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-09-26 20:04, hash: rB8c81b3fb8b9c
Short description of error
Negative frames don't play back in my .blend file (although playback/rendering range and 'Allow Negative Frames' both seem to be set correctly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open attached .blend
- Ensure that 'Allow Negative Frames' is ticked in Preferences > Animation
- Try to play the timeline starting from a negative frame
- Playhead skips to frame 0 and plays from there instead
- New scenes created in this same project have the same problem.
- If i create a new .blend i don't get this problem in the default scene. But if i append the problem scene into the new project, that scene exhibits the same problem (trying to find a way to salvage the project I'm working on)