Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 456.71
Broken: version: 2.92.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2020-11-02 08:33, hash: rBd49c71e96e55
Short description of error
Shader drivers seem to stop working after a file with a library override is saved and reloaded. This can be fixed by running Resync Library Override Hierarchy on the collection every time the file is opened.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Link the CH-plane collection to a fresh file and Make Library Override.
- Enter Material Preview in the 3D viewport.
- On the armature's only bone, find the "transparency" custom property and change it. It works.
- Save your file and reload it. The transparency custom property no longer works.
- Resync the collection and it works again.