- Some entries in the header pulldown menus are File Browser specific and should not be shown for the Asset Browser.
- Likewise, some display and filtering settings should not be shown for the Asset Browser.
- Polish for theme colors, button styles, layouts, etc
- Reevaluate categories and their icons.
Couldn't find these in other task, some minor UI tweaks that would be helpful
- Rename "Default" library to something like "User Library". "Default" is not very descriptive.
- Make the library enum button wider, "Current File" barely fits.
- In the library enum menu, don't use two columns but rather just a separator line. Then you would also get rid of the "Custom" title, which I don't really like using. Maybe a single "Libraries" title would help users to identify what this menu contains, since there is not label next to the button.
- In the outliner right click menu, put Mark Asset / Clear Asset together with separators around them, not mixed with the other datablock operations. I think these are quite distinct things.
- Add Mark Asset / Clear Asset to the new datablock dropdown menu.