Operating system: Linux-5.4.0-66-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 460.39
Broken: version: 2.92.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-02-24 16:25, hash: rB02948a2cab44
Worked: Even 2.93 alpha has this bug
Short description of error
Wrong operators panels config opens when clicked on key modifiers button in configure dialog.
Does not matter which panel is open in Sculpt, after click the last panel from Mesh opens. I pictured this on some screenshots.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Preferences Window.
- Navigate to Keymap.
- Search for "sub" name. A number of subdivision keystrokes will show, all those with Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2 etc. keystrokes. They add subdivision modifier to a mesh when pressed.
- Set up every Subdivision Set for Object Mode to be Alt+number instead of Ctrl+number.
- Then, collapse all those panels.
- Open first panel for config Scult -> Subdivision Set, this for Ctrl+0 keystroke.
- Click on Alt button. It toggles, BUT at the same time, a panel from above section (Mesh) opens!!!