- Fix documentation on the wiki that causes issue like in T58069 (done in https://wiki.blender.org/w/index.php?title=Building_Blender%2FOther%2FBlenderAsPyModule&type=revision&diff=22721&oldid=20461)
- Fix build and import issues with OpenMP (D10657: macOS/bpy: add support for OpenMP)
- Install to correct place automatically (D10664: macOS/bpy: install to site-packages + rB241f05d53c32: macOS/bpy: accommodate portable builds, and multi-config generators.)
- Verify the correctness of installation ( using tests ?) (D10665: Tests/bpy: Add installation verification test)
- Disable python tests which need Blender executable, thus will not work with bpy.so. (D10656: Tests: disable python tests for bpy module)
- Fix error  with Address Sanitizer.
ERROR: Interceptors are not working. This may be because AddressSanitizer is loaded too late (e.g. via dlopen). Please launch the executable with: DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/path/to/libclang_rt.asan_osx_dynamic.dylib