This task is for a ported mask modifier. But it makes sense to expand the functionality for the node version.
The main idea is that since this is such basic functionality, it can use a shared node for more than one data type.
The "Selection" attribute can be any attribute. It should be implicitly converted to the boolean type, or it could
have a boolean data type already (i.e. created with an "Attribute Compare" node).
The deleted data should depend on the domain of the input attribute:
- Deletes points from point clouds if the domain is points
- Deletes mesh data depending on the attribute domain
- Only faces if the attribute has a face domain
- Edges (and neighboring faces) if the attribute has an edge domain
- Vertices if the attribute is on the point domain
- A corner domain input could be implicitly converted to the point domain, though that could use more discussion.
- Deletes curve splines or control points depending on the domain
- Deletes grease pencil vertices or strokes depending on the domain
- Sets voxel values to the default value and remove active flag? Or change topology as well.