Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 457.30
Broken: version: 2.93.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2021-04-07 21:03, hash: rBb7b1b2325c1a
Short description of error
For the Grease Pencil Build Modifier: 'Frames' and 'Start Delay' values should be ignored when 'Use Factor' is checked. Currently, with Use Factor checked, animating the Factor value only influences the artwork within the range of frames implied by the Start Delay and Frames values. If users are manually animating the effect with Use Factor i believe these other values should not affect the result (can't think of a use case for wanting them to).
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Draw a grease pencil stroke
- Add the build modifier
- Turn on 'Use Factor' on the modifier.
- Add a Factor keyframe at frame 0, set to 0.0
- Add a Factor keyframe at frame 10, set to 1.0
- Set the Frames value of the modifier to 5
- The modifier affects the stroke only until frame 5, the rest of the animation is ignored.