Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 3090/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 462.31
Broken: version: 2.92.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-02-24 16:25, hash: rB02948a2cab44
Worked: I checked 2.83.5, and 2.79.7 and the issue is there too, I only recently discovered this feature and started using it but it seems the function has been wrong for some time.
Short description of error
When using pose breakdown you have the ability to move the mouse to adjust the pose. This can range from less than -100% to more than +100%.
At the moment scrolling the pose breakdown does not "scroll" in the way blender usually scrolls with the mouse jumping to the other side of the screen infinitely, it stops. This makes it difficult to scroll from -120% to +120% for example. You CAN reach a number like 120% and the function works fine, but the scrolling is inconsistent.
To make things worse you cannot even type a value above 100%, if I type "120" while using pose breakdown, the pose uses is instead 100%. Typing in something like 50, gives 50% as expected.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Assign a bone to a cube
- Create a key frame, and a new keyframe with it moved
- in pose mode Hit shift-e to enable pose breakdown tool
- move mouse all the way left and right and note how the mouse stops at the edge of the display preventing higher and lower values.
- If you can reach a value above 100 click to confirm values above 100 in either direction are allowed.
- Now undo this, and try again, this time typing "120" or some other above 100 number, note how instead of it overshooting the pose as it does with moving the mouse, it instead goes to the exact position.
This seems like a great feature, but as it is it's a bit frustrating to use.
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]