Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 Intel 4.5.0 - Build 22.214.171.12466
Broken: version: 2.93.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-06-02 11:21, hash: rB84da05a8b806
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
New render window opens while another is open already.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- 1 Open Blender
- 2 Create an object or use the default cube
- 3 Render (F12) (I usually render using the render window that appears floating, not a window inside the UI)
- 4 Save the file with the floating window open. (test_object_01.blend)
- 5 Close the file completely or open a new blank file (File > New > General
- 6 Open the test_object_01.blend
- 7 It should open with the render window open in the same place it was before.
- 8 Hit render (F12) and another render window opens.
- 9 Close the new render window
- 10 Render and it opens again
[Hope this is clear]