Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 462.59
Broken: version: 2.93.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-06-02 11:21, hash: rB84da05a8b806
Worked: (newest version of Blender that worked as expected)
Short description of error
Child windows do not lose focus properly when xmouse tracking (no autoraise) is enabled
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Updated to 2.93 just now and ran into this.
- I altered the focus system of windows 10 to follow the mouse cursor and disabled the auto raise function as described here:
- Create a child window that slightly overlaps the main window( for visual feedback as to what is focussed).
- Hover the mouse over the child window until win10 switches focus to it, then move it back to the main window.
- Child window does not lose focus until i click on my main window again. You can verify the discrepancy by adding a second main window that does lose focus properly. `
- Curiously, adding a third window, a main one, does get focussed properly when the last window-in-focus was the child window, so it is only the initial main window that is affected.