- VAT number validation should move to looper
- VAT number validation should leave a trace that can be viewed via the admin; meaning that there should probably be a table that stores all VIES requests, that is used when generating orders.
- existing VAT numbers should be re-validated periodically (Anja said once a year?) and ones that are no longer valid should magically* start paying VAT applicable to them.
? * Unclear what should happen then:
- do we hold the subscription and send an email to the customer saying that they need to update their info?
- do we just start charging the VAT-incl price? What if this happens with a legacy subscription which has tax rate of 0 and doesn't store the "original" tax-incl price? How do we get that price? Using the closest matching plan variation?