Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 457.51
Broken: version: 2.93.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-06-01 14:46, hash: rB383bc8d9bc06
Short description of error
When a driver is added to a modifier, it will not be removed when the modifier is deleted.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
open the attached blend file
run the script, this will:
- add a build modifier to the grease pencil object
- add a custom property on the object
- link the modifier start to the custom property
then, remove the modifier
add a new build modifier
now, the driver is still there, even though we have a new modifier?
- the driver is deleted when the modifier is removed
- when adding the new modifier, there is no driver on it
also, a second problem: there are some oddities happening where the build modifier will no longer reach 100%.
this happens after removing and adding back the modifier, and deleting the driver. but we have not been able to reproduce this consistently.