Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 465.89
Broken: version: 2.93.0, branch: master, commit date: 2021-06-02 11:21, hash: rB84da05a8b806
Short description of error
Moving an object with a child via the Item Panel>Transform while Affect only Parents is enabled does move the child with it.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a cylinder and a cube
- Parent the cube under the cylinder
- Enable Affect only Parents
- Go the Item Panel>Transform where you can type the values in and change the location, rotation, scale or dimension.
- The parented object moves even though it should not
The function does work when you try to move the object via the viewport but not if you type values in or use the transform values text fields as a slider.
Screenshot of the setup: