Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 460.89
Broken: version: 3.0.0 Alpha, branch: master, commit date: 2021-07-21 13:14, hash: rB22bef356aedd
Short description of error
- Adding/removing attributes in edit mode is allowed but doesn't work.
- Removing attributes is allowed when there are no attributes.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Object Data Properties -> Attributes for the default cube.
- Notice the - button is active while there are no attributes.
- Tab into edit mode.
- Add some attributes to the list.
- Tab back to the object mode.
- Notice that previously added attributes disappear.
Not sure if adding/removing attributes should be supported in edit mode, but while it doesn't work it shouldn't be allowed.
This patch will disable adding/removing attributes in edit mode, and removing when there are no attributes: