Wonderful! Thanks a lot @Sebastián Barschkis (sebbas) :-) I'm a little busy now, but I will check for sure when possible
Sun, Oct 18
Sep 20 2020
I did a few more tests with the same setup: an inflow object and a moving glass.
This time for each simulation I've changed the domain size, AND the domain resolution accordingly, to keep the same cell dimension.
Inflow and glass are the same dimension in each simulation.
|domain size||domain resolution||cell size|
|20 cm||32||6.25 mm|
|40 cm||64||6.25 mm|
|80 cm||128||6.25 mm|
|160 cm||256||6.25 mm|
Aug 29 2020
Sorry, didn't know was against the rules
Aug 28 2020
I will change the file a bit and also subject of report to fluid effector not working correctly, because that's the problem here with this case.
Aug 27 2020
Maybe it's particle-related.
It looks like the particles are 1 frame ahead in respect of where they should be.
Aug 26 2020
Sorry Raimund, I forgot to mention that that's also happening to me.
The particles don't appear in 2.90.
Hi Richard, you're right, let me explain better.
I did the tests starting from the same file and then saving the results as new files in 2.83.5 and 2.90.
If the fuild-290.blend seems broken, I think maybe it's because blender 290 broke it. I don't know either.
Here are the steps I used to reproduce the behavior.