I was able to reproduce the error and I fixed it.
Apr 15 2021
Mar 26 2021
Mar 10 2021
Mar 6 2021
Feb 16 2021
Jan 12 2021
Dec 31 2020
Dec 14 2020
Dec 7 2020
Dec 5 2020
Dec 4 2020
Nov 18 2020
Nov 17 2020
I made some researches last weekend for the transform node but I found nothing working and/or efficient.
@Jacques Lucke (JacquesLucke) may found a better way to implement it.
Nov 14 2020
The diff for the Edge Split node is available here: https://developer.blender.org/D9564
Nov 13 2020
I made a diff request for removing "Combine Strings" and "Group Instance ID" from UI, you can find it here: https://developer.blender.org/D9558
Nov 12 2020
@Dalai Felinto (dfelinto) Hi, I plan to spend time on this task this weekend (and hopefully finish it). But I have some questions/suggestions:
- Maybe "Combine Strings" and "Group Instance ID" are useless for now but could be useful when the instance system is finished. So you should keep them.
- For "Edge Split: Need Enable Edge Angle option", I agree with the point of view of @Hans Goudey (HooglyBoogly) about keeping the simpler interface.
- For the "Transform" node, I plan to add an enum with different orders (Translation Rotation Scale, Translation Scale Rotation, [...], Scale Translation Rotation). What did you think about that?
Nov 11 2020
Nov 10 2020
Nov 9 2020
I'm not sure how this would be implemented but having 2 outputs for the geometry nodes graph could be a way (First for viewport and second for rendering).
I removed the out-of-enum check (not present in the triangulate modifier) as @Ankit Meel (ankitm) suggested.
Nov 8 2020
This revision add node init void to set default enums values in UI (shortedge for quad_method and beauty for ngon_method).
Nov 7 2020
I made a new diff for the triangulate node (I added missing enums). You can find it here: https://developer.blender.org/D9502
Nov 6 2020
Nov 5 2020
@Léo Depoix (PiloeGAO) hi, maybe you are interested on helping with this one?
Nov 1 2020
Oct 30 2020
Changes were made in latest published diff.
Huge thanks for taking your time and pointing me all this optimisations.
Now the code should be more clean and optimised.
This should fix the weird issue mentioned by @Jacques Lucke (JacquesLucke).
I also made changes from latest review.
I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
Maybe it may be cause by a bool I haven't set (is_adaptive from SubdivSettings) but not sure about that. I fix it and send a new diff.
This new diff follows @Jacques Lucke (JacquesLucke) advice's.
I made changes from @Jacques Lucke (JacquesLucke) review.
Oct 29 2020
I updated my code with latest commits.
Oct 28 2020
This new diff fix the problem for non-closed meshes (like planes, suzanne eye's...) and all requests from @Hans Goudey (HooglyBoogly) comments.
Oct 27 2020
Sep 9 2020
Yes, you can close this issue.
Sep 6 2020
After some experiments and tweeking this worked as expected in Blender 2.90.
Sep 3 2020
Aug 23 2020
Jun 5 2020
May 11 2020
May 4 2020
Apr 27 2020
Apr 8 2020
Feb 27 2020
Jan 30 2020
Jan 22 2020
Dec 16 2019
Dec 13 2019
Nov 27 2019
Nov 20 2019
Nov 19 2019
Nov 14 2019
Aug 21 2019
Nov 4 2018
Nov 3 2018
Aug 29 2018
Machine: Macbook Pro 2017
OS: High Sierra
RAM: 16 GB
May 13 2014
Ok, I have resolve the problem, it's a overhead.Thank you for your help.
May 12 2014
All drivers are update, my memory is not use a lot, but my Nvidia crash after blender, in older version,I have'nt got this problem...