- User Since
- May 14 2019, 3:30 AM (13 w, 4 d)
Thu, Aug 15
- Added code to versioning_userdef.c
Wed, Aug 14
I like not needing to think about the mouse position when zooming in the 3D view, but I never got used to how it doesn't zoom to the mouse in other editors. Also, dollying in the 3D view feels different from zooming in other editors. For those reasons, IMHO, they should be separate. I don't see a need for other options to be separated for 2D vs 3D, however.
Mon, Aug 12
Sun, Aug 11
Wed, Aug 7
Had a look at @John Paul Anthony G. Dela Cruz (johnpdelacruz26) 's idea and saw that it'd be quite simple to code.
- Added it as an option called Keep Sides. Thanks, johnpdelacruz26
Tue, Aug 6
Sun, Aug 4
Sat, Aug 3
@Andrzej Ambroz (jendrzych)
Basically, it can never create an actual hole. It only works where faces lie along the boundary. For example, in a subdivided cube:
- extruding down a corner all the way through works
- extruding down a face on the side also works
- extruding a center face completely through does not create a hole. That would be very useful, though. The geometry on the bottom side is not taken into account.
Fri, Aug 2
Thu, Aug 1
Wed, Jul 31
Mon, Jul 29
Sun, Jul 28
Well, it works after recompiling. Sorry; some error from my side :P
Fri, Jul 26
Code cleanup, renaming, simplifying.
Thu, Jul 25
- In bmo_extrude_destructive: Used BM_edge_is_boundary rather than checking BM_edge_face_count is 1.
- In bmesh_opdefines: Deleted 2 unused slots which had somehow slipped by.
Wed, Jul 24
Sun, Jul 21
Jul 5 2019
May 28 2019
May 27 2019
May 19 2019
May 18 2019
May 16 2019
Renamed the variables to row_alternating and TH_ROW_ALTERNATING