- User Since
- Jun 30 2014, 4:45 PM (271 w, 5 d)
May 23 2019
Cant find where it needs to be fixed
May 22 2019
Can confirm, try to fix
Can Reproduce only after using the spin Tool. Other Tools or spin tool executed via search don't crash.
Operating system: Linux-4.4.0-148-generic-x86_64-with-debian-stretch-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile Intel Open Source Technology Center 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 18.0.5
Simplified Version, 90% of Nodes Removed
Feb 5 2019
Oups, did not want to include that. arc was adding it. But can be added if the default radius_scale can be set to 1.0 by creation time of particle system. (Startup.blend?)
- Add object_factor; Rename Child Size to Child Scale
- Added PROP_DISTACE: hair_length, size_random
- set to PROP_FACTOR: drag_factor, damping
- set to PROP_NONE: root_radius, tip_radius because of radius_scale
Yes I remember that I scaled the mesh to 0. However it did not crash immediately. I guess it updates once a scene Update is triggered.
Duplicate of T60086, but can't close as Duplicate
Feb 2 2019
Did some Research:
- normal_factor (Speed)
- tangent_factor (Speed)
- factor_random (Speed)
- angular_velocity_factor (Speed - Radians per second) How test it? I don't know how it is meant to work.
- root_radius and tip_radius makes no sense, since there is a radius_scale. But they are in scale if scale_factor = 1. However only cycles shows the hair thickness.
- mass (Mass) is strangely off: A Particle with the mass of "1kg" behaves roughly like a rigid body of 0.043kg (Using a = F/m applying a constant force with Force Forcefield) see Blendfile
(No guaranty that i overlooked one damping factor)
- timestep (Time)
- display_size (Length)
Feb 1 2019
Understood it wrong. You mean that 1m/s displayed actually means 1m/s, right?
Percentages and Velocities are there, tested. Going to fix the tooltip
Nov 16 2018
Nov 12 2018
- Resolve Segfault for Curves, Support Metaballs and Lattices
Nov 9 2018
Oct 8 2018
- Merge branch 'blender2.8' into arcpatch-D3550
- Move Matix inversion out of the loop
Aug 27 2018
Aug 24 2018
- Merge branch 'blender2.8' into arcpatch-D3550
- skip objects without selected verts/edges/faces
Jul 17 2018
Jul 16 2018
Jul 15 2018
- Readded one line I removed accidentaly
rebase and update
- Merge branch 'blender2.8' into arcpatch-D3425
- Removed Face/Vert/Edge-count check, since it causes crash on non-mesh-objects
- Moved CTX_DATA loop to the right place
May 23 2018
Saw it now, this operator is already under review(D3376). I did it some time ago and got stuck and had no time to continue. but his diff in contrary to 3376 has support for posemode (in theory when it would not crash)
May 22 2018
May 11 2018
Update with arc. Hope It works now.
May 9 2018
Some Snap operations have no relation to any objects. so no need to update: VIEW3D_OT_snap_cursor_to_selected, VIEW3D_OT_snap_cursor_to_center, VIEW3D_OT_snap_cursor_to_grid and VIEW3D_OT_snap_cursor_to_active are complete.
Feb 21 2017
Please follow the bug submission guideline and fill in required information.
May 1 2016
Shift locks one axis: so Shift+x will lock the x-axis. The object move on the y-z Plane. Shift + x + y is not a shortcut (it will use the last one Shift+Y)
Mar 13 2016
Mar 10 2016
Mar 9 2016
Please follow the bug submission guidelines and fill out all requested data.
Make sure you use the latest updates of your OS and have the latest graphics card driver installed. This mostly solves all interface related issues.
used NUM 4/6 sometimes on laptop if i don't have my mouse around. current behaviour is not really helpful in replacing the MMB function. I vote also for user preferences option.
Users even filed it as bug ^^
Mar 8 2016
new behaviour, see T47263/rBfe0ca82b232d: Fix T47263: numpad4/6 rotates around worl Z axis and not view Y axis.
(don't like it also, maybe better as an option)
Feb 17 2016
weird, Blender Internal seems to need one vertice at least in the original mesh to render it. Cycles works fine.
please do not spam
Feb 11 2016
No Problems to find it there.
Jan 28 2016
@Ignatz (ignatz) you can use also the build-in Inset function with the hotkey I as an alternative.
Nov 20 2015
Nov 15 2015
Does it happen in top view that your Object is moved in Z-direction? It should only move in x/y direction in top view, also when its not locked to this directions.
Can't reproduce. Explain better what you do eg the circumstances (mode, default blendfile?, ...). Upload a blendfile that immediately crashes. Also please:
- Ensure both your OS and drivers are fully up-to-date;
- Try to disable any running antivirus.
- Try to start Blender in factory settings (--factory-startup commandline option).
- Try to tweak OGL settings in UserPreferences, System tab.
- Try to place this dll next to your blender.exe (software OGL, will be slow, but will show whether this is a driver issue or not).
Oct 16 2015
Please follow our submission template and guidelines and make a complete, valid bug report, with required info, precise description of the issue, precise steps to reproduce it, .blend file to do so if needed, etc.
Oct 4 2015
Aug 14 2015
Please fill out the template.
Aug 8 2015
Jul 9 2015
@Eclectiel L (eclectiel), Can you make the process of converting strokes to surface a little bit clearer? eg:
Make sure that you attached your Grease Pencil Layer to the Object. (In The Grease Pencil Tab of the Toolbar or the Properties of 3d View ( Scene | Object ) ) Otherwise the addon doesn't find your strokes.
Jul 8 2015
Please provide more Information and give a description how to reproduce your issue. If its a litle more specific prepare a blendfile and upload it here to show the bug.
Jun 25 2015
whops, sry i dont want to assign this to you, @Florian Meyer (testscreenings). this is a bug in the phabricator website by using the batch editor...
This is not a support forum. Please try http://blenderartists.org for support forums or http://blender.stackexchange.com if you have a specific question.
This site is to handle bug reports. If this is the case, plase provide enough information, so that we can see your problem without asking where we have to search. Thanks
No Problems in my test. try restarting blender and try to run it from commandline with --factory-startup option and enable only this addon.
Jun 24 2015
Jun 18 2015
maybe adding a new variable to controll the multiplication is a solution.
Jun 1 2015
May 26 2015
May 22 2015
ok, i thought you got a error message. The message in the addon description is just a warning that it might not work properly. So no error here.
you can simply activate it by clicking the upper right check box.
make sure you use the latest version of blender, then upload a file where the error occurred and write how to reproduce the bug. without more information, your problem can't be fixed.
écrire anglais svp.
Hello, the addon 3d view measure panel report an error message, that the script needs repair.
May 21 2015
allready solved, too slow
May 18 2015
May 12 2015
whops wrong task, but is a propsed feature. @Campbell Barton (campbellbarton) is this possible?