- User Since
- May 29 2020, 4:45 PM (9 w, 4 d)
Jun 6 2020
Hi @Richard Antalik (ISS),
I managed to remove the dependency cycles and still recreate the issue. However since it was not possible to reopen this task I created a new task which is https://developer.blender.org/T77529. Hope that it is OK to enter new task.
Jun 3 2020
@Richard Antalik (ISS) I have removed some unwanted models from the previous file and attached a simpler file. Also reduced the number of steps for developers to reproduce it by attaching a closer to complete .blend file.
However if i try to recreate this by remodeling everything from scratch, sometimes it works fine and sometimes not.