- User Since
- Feb 20 2016, 5:04 PM (121 w, 4 d)
May 3 2016
Without a sense of action. Enabling support GPU R9 will slow rendering. :(
Rendering the fastest running on the CPU. It makes no sense, unlike assumes logic OpenCL :(
MacBook 2015 render by GPU and the same problem.
Apr 10 2016
During render the GPU is busy, and the resources for regular UI drawing and OS are missing, therefore the lag.
- if OpenGL is not just there to use all available equipment?
- Why can this set of cards to choose from the menu Blender?
Hello Thomas nad Hello Bestien
Still it does not work in the new version of Blender. :(
Feb 27 2016
My MacBook Pro by this table fulfills all standards OpenGL and OpenGL.
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) AMD Radeon R9 M370X 4.1 1.2
Feb 22 2016
Feb 20 2016
The same problem. MacBook Pro 11.5 2015 (model: a1398 OS X 10.11.3) with R9 m370x.
Blender can not cope completely with that hardware.
In the settings but sees OpcenCL:
- GPU (R 9 m370x IrisPro +) = freezing rendering
- GPU (R 9 m370x) = freezing long time rendering.
- CPU - errors while rendering.