- User Since
- May 2 2018, 6:07 PM (42 w, 2 d)
Thu, Feb 21
After test, it was broken in 2.79 as well
Mon, Feb 18
Mon, Feb 11
Thu, Feb 7
Sat, Jan 26
Too bad for credit, good if it's fixed, but no worries, I'm glad to be part of blender.
I have submitted a diff for cloth properties here D4260, first time i contribute so let me know if i'm doing something wrong
Jan 14 2019
Jan 2 2019
After hanging around i finally achieve to reproduce it:
- With a fresh file, a light path node and a light falloff node
- Connect "Is Camera Ray" to "Strenght"
- Add a reroute node between them
- ctrl+x to dissolve the reroute node
- ctrl+z to redo the reroute
- Again ctrl+x to dissolve the reroute node
- The light falloff is now confused
Dec 28 2018
Dec 18 2018
Dec 14 2018
Nov 30 2018
Edit: the circle of proportional editing not appear necessarily at the right, it depend of the camera viewport, but still not at the right place.
Jul 24 2018
The bug no longer exists on the latest build !
Jul 10 2018
Jul 5 2018
I think it's window specific, it work great on linux for me too.
On window it also happen with factory setting.