- User Since
- Jul 17 2019, 11:02 PM (13 w, 4 d)
Fri, Oct 11
Just wanted to inform you all that I believe this was somehow caused by a bad Bluetooth driver. Just recently I was having even more system wide issues. After some googling I found the new none Blender issues to be related to a Bluetooth driver which had been automatically updated. I was still experiencing the same random crashes when saving a render. Once I disabled and uninstalled that driver, not only did my new system issues stop, but I no longer seem to be having those random blue screens while saving a render. Today I have rendered out about 20 different product renders from the same file I had attached previously and have not experienced a single blue screen.
Jul 19 2019
- Yes, save as from the image Editor
- No this has not happened while saving .blend files
- I will attach a screenshot
- I have not tried reproducing this with the default cube scene, here is the mostly full .blend file, simply hitting F12, saving the final render and repeating will eventually lead to a system lockup or blue screen.