- User Since
- Oct 13 2015, 9:04 AM (257 w, 6 d)
Mon, Sep 14
I have no idea if it helps but I added the rig types and used the encode function to create the new matarig.
Mon, Aug 31
@Germano Cavalcante (mano-wii)
I reported this some time ago but I didn't have the exact steps to reproduce the bug so you closed it as invalid. Now I do. Please take a look.
Aug 16 2020
Jul 20 2020
Jun 24 2020
Thank you for the workaround. Now I understand why this didn't happen before. I just named my bones properly.
But yeah, ultimately it shouldn't be something that the user has to worry about.
Jun 20 2020
Mar 13 2019
Aug 23 2017
Mar 2 2016
Reposting this from Blender Artists. (I am the guy who originally asked about the "bug")