- User Since
- Oct 26 2005, 7:41 AM (651 w, 4 d)
Fri, Apr 20
Thu, Apr 19
(Side note: I've just moved the relevant operators to the "anim" module - so now they'll be ANIM_OT_start_frame_set and ANIM_OT_end_frame_set respectively)
Wed, Apr 18
I'd be inclined to also change the function prototypes (in the header), unless that ends up causing heaps of problems with the relevant types being declared yet.
Updating the megapatch to 51b282f404da18265e3154395c488872e3e8eb8f
Tue, Apr 17
Mon, Apr 16
Some of the main problems with the old proxies for animators include:
- The single instance limit (noted above)
- The "protected layers" approach to determining what bones to keep in sync
Thu, Apr 12
Wed, Apr 11
Testing this here, it isn't specifically limited to actions only. Doing the same on World datablocks will also cause problems. It appears that tselem->id here is invalid.
Thu, Mar 29
To help narrow this down a little, when you say that there are little jumps/peaks, is this on any particular curves (i.e. rotation curves in particular), or just any/all of them? Could you include a screenshot of these?
Mon, Mar 26
Fri, Mar 23
Hmm... just to confirm, are you complaining that it's no longer possible to add the current scene as a scene strip in its sequencer timeline, or is not showing anything at all? If you are complaining about no longer being able to reference the current scene in its own timeline, then that's a "won't fix", as it was causing lots of nasty issues (e.g. things getting evaluated multiple times per frame change, etc.)
Mar 23 2018
This commit stops the depsgraph compiling here (MSVC2013). I was getting the following error until I commented out the deg_util_function.h change
Mar 21 2018
Mar 20 2018
Mar 19 2018
Update mega-patch to reflect latest GP Branch code. There are too many changes to list...
Please follow our submission template and guidelines and make a complete, valid bug report, with required info, precise description of the issue, precise steps to reproduce it, small and simple .blend and/or other files to do so if needed, etc.
Mar 16 2018
IIRC, this isn't really supported yet (it would have to be manually enabled).
Mar 13 2018
This is a limitation of the old depsgraph. It only supports links between objects and object data. Materials and textures however aren't included in that.
Mar 12 2018
Please do not use this tracker to lodge your own feature requests. For that, use alternative sites like https://blender.community/c/rightclickselect/
Mar 8 2018
- Undo System - This is where it gets nasty. I'm not too familiar with this area, so I'll mostly refrain from commenting too much. My first thoughts on how to architect this though are that:
- If we keep the concept of a single "Global Undo step" for all operations inside editmode, then we'd have to make the each "Edit Undo step" (i.e. each global undo has several of these) consist of snapshots of all the selected objects in editmode. To keep memory costs down, maybe only diffs for objects that actually change get stored per edit-step?
- Otherwise, this may be a good opportunity to axe the Global/Edit split, and just include edits to all selected objects in a single step. But, that depends a bit on whether that's feasible to support with Mesh vs BMesh stuff?
Hmm... lots of tricky issues here. Here are some rambling thoughts about how we could tackle these.
The two most likely culprits are:
- You need to reset/recenter the viewport (i.e. `Numpad .`)
- Adjust the Clip Start/End in the 3D View's "View" panel (in the NKEY region). Most likely, you need to lower the Clip Start to maybe 0.01 or 0.001 or so to be able to see closer things