- User Since
- Oct 26 2005, 7:41 AM (560 w, 4 d)
Currently you've got this set for some of the buttons but not others. Why is it that only those ones get set? Are there any others which may benefit? (e.g. do the other RNA update callbacks already do something similar, in cases where this sort of thing may be useful?)
Sat, Jul 9
Not a bug.
Thu, Jul 7
I'm feeling a bit silly right now, haha! XD Why oh why didn't I think of doing this when I had a look earlier!
Mon, Jun 27
Jun 23 2016
Jun 21 2016
Since Ctrl-X is commonly used in other software for "Cut", and we often have Copy and Paste (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V) in the places where Ctrl-X is being used, I think it is asking for trouble if we keep having Ctrl-X = "Dissolve", because on the surface, they appear to do the same thing until you later try to paste. Would Shift-X be a better hotkey for this instead?
Jun 19 2016
EDIT: Just noticed that Ctrl-X is used for "Dissolve" in Mesh Editing too... hrm...
Ooh.... No wonder there's this confusion! Ctrl-X is "Dissolve" not "Cut". We don't actually have a "cut" operator - just a copy and paste.
Jun 17 2016
Jun 10 2016
Jun 3 2016
May 30 2016
May 29 2016
In future, please include a .blend file to make it easier for testing.
May 24 2016
May 23 2016
- curve_fit_nd is also a BF developed module, ported over from similar code found in the OpenToonz project.
- glew - I thought this was at http://glew.sourceforge.net/ ?
May 21 2016
May 20 2016
Here's the original file where I noticed the problem (it's equivalent to step 5 above - A = BBone, B = green/bone with constraint)
Poking around, it looks like we've got a few other things that may suffer from similar kinds of bugs. Surprisingly/luckily, we don't seem to be getting any crashes from this yet, which is somewhat disconcerting.
- Create 2 bones: A and B
- Add a constraint on B
- Split properties editor: one editor for bone,the other one for bone constraints
- Select bone B and pin the constraints editor
- Select bone A. Constraint disappears.
- Pin bone editor to show bone A
- Select bone B again. Constraint reappears, but bone settings now show bone B again, not bone A
May 18 2016
Ok, seems to be fine :)