- User Since
- Apr 5 2011, 1:32 PM (371 w, 6 d)
Sat, May 19
Thu, May 17
Just noticed: same thing for MEM_lockfree_recallocN_id
Wed, May 16
Sat, May 12
Fri, May 11
Corrected the code part where WITH_MOD_REMESH is off.
- Includes in alphabetical order
- Usage of BKE_mesh_runtime_looptri_len and BKE_mesh_runtime_looptri_ensure
- Rename mesh to mesh_src and meshData to mesh, to be consistent with the other modifiers
- Added includes in alphabetical order
- Convention for naming mesh mesh_src in deformVerts and deformVertsEM
Sybren, following the modification in mesh.c that was needed here, I've checked all the file and found this 3 others which could be updated about totxxx value:
Thu, May 10
For additional information, I was not able to reproduce the issue on 2.79.
Wed, May 9
- Corrected call to BKE_id_copy_ex (occurred for empty meshes and was not tested before)
- Corrected the order in which meshes are pushed to the bmesh (explains the problem with icosphere)
- Tested on more complex meshes appended (shift+F1), results seem similar (see linked images)
Several correction in order to follow the instructions given for boolean (code change the less possible).
Typos and spaces corrected (to keep same as previous version)
Fixed: retrieving deform verts when input mesh is null (done via "mesh ? mesh : ctx->object->data").
Tue, May 8
- Removed blank between includes
- BKE_id_copy_ex instead of BKE_mesh_from_template
- Don't move declaration: BMesh *bm;
- BKE_bmesh_to_mesh_nomain instead of BKE_mesh_new_nomain and BM_mesh_bm_to_me
The "BKE_object_eval_uber_data" from "object_update.c" is not called for the linked object when the modifier is applied (this function calculates "mesh_evaluated" if "DEG_depsgraph_use_copy_on_write()", and the issue is due to a null "mesh_evaluated".
Sun, May 6
Sat, May 5
@LazyDodo (LazyDodo), thanks: it is working now
Fri, May 4
User interface clarification:
Thu, May 3