- User Since
- Nov 21 2006, 1:16 AM (540 w, 23 h)
Wed, Mar 15
intern/cycles/app/cycles_xml.cpp /* Generic */ xml_read_float(&light->size, node, "size"); + xml_read_float(&light->sun_angle, node, "sun_angle"); xml_read_float3(&light->dir, node, "dir"); xml_read_float3(&light->co, node, "P"); light->co = transform_point(&state.tfm, light->co);
I cannot find any of that block in :
blender-build/blender/intern/cycles/app/cycles_xml.cpp Did it move or get re-done?
- I will work from Samarth Mediratta's diff , and modify as needed.
- I will create a demo video when it is ready for review.
- I will hand this back if I cannot complete 1. or 2. by April.
1.5 minute walkthrough of this patch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_xoPrjWKAE&feature=youtu.be
Is there anything that needs modification?
Mon, Mar 6
@michael knubben (michaelknubben): Do you still need a windows build to test on/make sure its working?
Sun, Mar 5
I've checked the patch, https://developer.blender.org/D1844 and it looks like it mostly works.
- I'll work on this for as long as I can, and try to hand it back if I can't complete the work.
- I'm a total noob at this, I'll just assume I ask questions on the dev mailing list , ask in #blendercoders , or bug someone via maniphest.
- I may comment extensively here.
- I may bug someone about getting stuck , and it may happen soon with something really simple.
Dec 27 2016
May 30 2016
Just tried it, it looks like it works!
Who wants to go first? how are these UVs supposed to be generated? Should I put together seams around the eyes , mouth, ears, and get feedback from that?
My first time too, I'm guessing
- Find that python operator
- rig up something to set the UV map - I'm not sure what the details of how the UV wrap will work, so I'm assuming just go for it and modify from the rough draft.
- put in a default true checkbox in the settings to create a UV.
- create a patch.
Add Modifier --> remove doubles , that's as far as I got.
how would this work? Can I get more details? Is there something that currently works like a manual process that this would automate?