- User Since
- Nov 22 2018, 10:54 PM (7 w, 5 d)
Mon, Jan 14
Thu, Jan 10
I'm unable to reproduce with the latest build.
Sun, Jan 6
Here are more concrete steps I was able to use to reproduce the crash:
- Add driver to one of the facial expressions in the file
- Edit the driver by right clicking and then selecting "edit driver'
- Change the expression from var -> -var
- Copy the driver
- Paste it on a different facial expression
- Edit the driver by right clicking and then selecting "edit driver"
- change the expression from -var to var
- Go to the bone controlling the driver and move it
- Crash occurs
Wed, Jan 2
Thu, Dec 27
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.
put the reversed traversal in the unregister, instead of the register.
This is now a duplicate of: https://developer.blender.org/D4122
Addressed JacquesLucke's comments.
Added the update for the landscape presets as part of this diff
Made the changes. Will be submitting an update shortly.
And yes, I tested the add-on with its different settings and it appears to be working similar to 2.79
Mon, Dec 24
animation nodes addon also triggers this crash
Sun, Dec 23
Ok it's Measureit addon that's crashing blender. Thanks for the quick turn around.
Looks like the issue is in gpu_shader.c:
363 »···if (vertexcode)
364 »···»···shader->vertex = glCreateShader(GL_VERTEX_SHADER);
Dec 10 2018
Dec 4 2018
never mind. I'm able to generate core files now. I'll make sure to include it in future tickets
I'm unable to reproduce at this point.
When I got the crash I had gone into these steps:
- enter edit mode for the shoes in the blend file
- rotate, resize, move
- go into object mode,
- resize the object
- Undo by Cntrl+Z several times, then the crash occurred.
Dec 1 2018
Nov 30 2018
Jacques, thanks for looking at it. Attached is a screenshot from 2.79. Option is useful when working multiple overlayed bones.