- User Since
- Nov 21 2019, 6:06 AM (66 w, 4 d)
Jul 26 2020
Jul 25 2020
- Conform to code conventions
- Reverted accidental comment change
- Replaced old UV smart project with the C one
- Removed alloca, and used BM_ELEM_TAG instead
- Various conformance to code style guidelines
- Removed unneeded codes related to uv sync
- Changed RNA_FLOAT for projection_angle to PROP_ANGLE
Jul 20 2020
I think this can be reviewed again now, I've mostly fixed the bugs from the first diff.
- Fix wrongly change default value
- Removed debug print, match default parameter to old one
- Fixed wrong area comparison function
Jul 19 2020
Jul 18 2020
Jul 17 2020
I fixed the pointer comparison but I still see some projection bug when I paid a closer attention to the unwrapped result
Jul 16 2020
Here is the diff,
Jul 13 2020
I think I managed to port most of the existing python algorithm to C. Just need to find a way to use existing functions to pack the UV islands and try out some edge cases.
Jul 7 2020
Do we have any example of using 2d dynamic arrays using blender's BLI data structure libraries ?
Jul 5 2020
I will try doing this as my first issue, seems like a good way to familiarize myself with blender's C codebase. My plan is to port it straight to C and use the appropriate data structure to try and speed the process up.
Jul 3 2020
Isn't this already doable in Uv Editor with Select -> Select Split (Y) ?