- User Since
- Dec 16 2018, 2:41 PM (61 w, 6 d)
Nov 19 2019
Oct 14 2019
Jul 8 2019
I'm attaching .blend as requested. One thing to note is output node setup is as follows when exr's were rendered.
If I render with a multilayer EXR file Output Node from blender I get those "bad" results if I add an Input to the node called Alpha, but leave this unconnected
Rings some bell but not sure.
Jul 7 2019
It remains true for some renders done using 2.8.
It's not same in all cases but it's random
Let me know if you need more data to debug.
Feb 5 2019
- You're correct. I changed it to tuple and no there's no error after that. Thanks for correction. I didn't know ordering issue with sets. New learning today :)
Find source code below (video is recorded with following source code only)
Feb 4 2019
Here is registration code (snapshot)
Yes... I registered RenderLayersToInclude before ConfigCreatorOperator
Feb 3 2019
Dec 21 2018
Dec 16 2018
Understood... We've add our hieght map to Displacement Node first and connect output of Displacement node to Displace Socket.