- User Since
- Feb 7 2018, 3:16 PM (146 w, 5 d)
Jun 3 2020
May 30 2020
May 26 2020
Mar 17 2020
Mar 16 2020
Mar 13 2020
What is the resolution of this diff request? Is there anything I have to do here?
Mar 11 2020
Added buf.itemsize check and default to switch.
No, please DO NOT use default: here. This is straight way to Hell when adding a new type, and you forget to check all switch/cases. Please use an explicit stack of case PROP_ENUM: etc. instead.
I tried to follow the code style of other functions bpy_rna.c file and there are lot of 'default' keywords there in switching property types. Also in my function there is a check in the beginning:
Fixed unit test failing (seems it was platform specific), added unit test to CMakeLists.txt.
Mar 10 2020
It would be nice if you could provide some benchmark results.
Thanks for reviewing. I've fixed review comments, also added test script tests/python/bl_pyapi_prop_array.py which tests this new API.
Mar 6 2020
May 18 2018
Awesome! I checked fix - works ok, thanks!
Mar 20 2018
Feb 26 2018
Well, I'm one of the developers of Radeon ProRender plugin for Blender https://pro.radeon.com/en/software/prorender/blender/ and there (inside plugin) we use our custom materials.