- User Since
- Feb 26 2018, 3:22 PM (122 w, 6 d)
May 21 2020
May 6 2020
Apr 2 2020
Mar 29 2020
Mar 27 2020
Mar 21 2020
run ldconfig to point to python shared library
Mar 20 2020
Mar 19 2020
This patch is still relevant today. I can build: make debug, but make bpy fails with linking error like this:
I think instead of flags option --enable-shared should be used. In current master it is line 1292, I will submit diff when I make sure it works.
Mar 18 2020
Mar 17 2020
Nov 5 2019
Feb 17 2019
There are more cases there it does not make sense to show topbar like full screen outliner, properties...
I was working to hide and restore topbar on fullscreen (ctr+space), but I think it should be done more generic way
Dec 26 2018
That's ok, I will find another task. Thank you for your time.
Dec 25 2018
Sep 13 2018
That's ok. My main goal while doing this, was to learn and by the way do something useful. And I have learned a lot.
Anyway, thank you for you time. :)
Sep 12 2018
Aug 25 2018
May 11 2018
Sorry, after investigation I can't figure out how to push it further. I will keep tinkering and keep my eye on this task thought, because it is interesting task to study from
May 10 2018
First time using arcanist, hopefully everything went ok
May 9 2018
- Did I got the indentetion right?
- Not sure what EDBM_op_finish(...) does. Should I continue or free memory and return?
May 7 2018
- const bool now outside loop (shame on me…)
- Sorry, can not understand you. I have my editor set to spaces, what lines is the issue? (This is Clion's automatic formatting)
- Now facecount is checked