- User Since
- Thu, Jan 3, 10:03 PM (2 w, 4 d)
Sun, Jan 13
I created this based off the blender2.8 branch.
I've just put this pull request which should help https://developer.blender.org/D4203
Now with Preferrences control allowing you to switch between Automatic, Native (as in the API introduced in Windows 8), Wintab and None. A demo video is here https://youtu.be/qX0zsG6LNDw
Sun, Jan 6
After submitting this I had a search and found the WinTab driver for the Surface Book. The attached video shows it in operation with the WinTab driver installed https://youtu.be/hTyGAwSfF5M. I'll need to spend more work on it to add settings to the enable/disable WinTab and Windows Ink.
I made the following changes to the code
- Added description what the pressure check is for
- Added tilt support (Pointer API supports -90 to +90, with 0 for vertical pen)
- Caches GetPointerInfo and GetPointerPenInfo
- The LoadLibrary requests to user32.dll and wintab.dll are now released using FreeLibrary off in the destructor
- Nulling out references in the destructor
- Fixed bug with the eraser code, now supports pressure sensitivity.
Fri, Jan 4
Thanks for taking a look at this. I'm planning do to some more work on it on Sunday evening and fix the issues you've highlighted. I'll also dig out a Wacom CTH-470K tablet and try it out with that and WinTab.