- User Since
- Dec 5 2017, 10:51 PM (52 w, 6 d)
Thu, Dec 6
Additionally, some minor nits in this same area:
- The use of the UI text "Dupli" probably needs to change to use "Instances" --> My proposal is "Make Instances"
- There's 2 spin active tools: Spin and Spin (Duplicate). However, both seem to be invoked with the same exact settings and do the same thing? Is that expected?
Mon, Nov 26
Alright, started with: --factory-startup -t 1
f->no == (0,0,0)
no == (0,0,1)
Sun, Nov 25
Yes, I can still reproduce here. My repro steps look just like the gif above from rboxman. Are you using a debug build? Is there anything I can do to help debug - like adding additional trace statements in the code path etc?
Sep 26 2018
If you enable the wireframe overlay you'll see it looks to have been subdivided to a very, very high (and very, very unnecessary) level so it seems to really have that many verts/loops. There's no sub-d modifier on the object so it's all real geo.
Sep 24 2018
Ah, ok, this is a debug assert triggering which is perhaps why you didn't see the crash. Happens on latest git pull from the blender2.8 branch still.
Sep 22 2018
Sep 17 2018
Aug 10 2018
Dupe of T56286
Aug 9 2018
Aug 7 2018
Jul 24 2018
id_cow is nullptr
Jul 14 2018
Confirmed here as well on a somewhat smaller mesh -- monkey head subdivided to level 4 and applied (126,290 verts)
Jul 4 2018
Jul 3 2018
Confirmed here using 2.8-46bdbc6c78b on Windows 10, nVidia Quadro 600 1gb
Dec 6 2017
Updated to fix 2 more pre-existing bugs:
- Crashes would occur if adding an EasyLattice while in localview
- It actually did not automatically use all vertices of the mesh if none were selected (causing a non-diagnoseable failure for the user)
Dec 5 2017
Added a diff here: https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/9645/