- User Since
- Nov 28 2018, 10:24 AM (38 w, 15 h)
Tue, Aug 6
Tue, Jul 23
Just for letting you know, That this issue doesn't exist anymore on my Windows environment (Windows 10, Intel HD Graphics 5500, driver 184.108.40.20663 date 10/29/2018) which I believe is the same as @Francesco Sorrentino (zeirus) 's graphic card. but I am not talking on behalf of the OP here.
Jun 26 2019
Jun 24 2019
May 30 2019
May 28 2019
May 20 2019
May 19 2019
May 17 2019
Sorry, I will dislike this one.
Can't imagine seeing another menu be the first, rather than "File" menu, but I liked the look of the Blender icon for the app menu :) .
May 15 2019
May 7 2019
May 6 2019
Apr 30 2019
I agree with you Doubles doesn't describe it, and I will agree with you if just the Operator renamed to "Merge by Distance" or executing it under a menu on its own like Mesh -> Merge by Distance , but putting it under Clean Up menu doesn't make sense either. at least must have some sort of Clean, Remove, Multiples, Overlaps ...
Apr 29 2019
Remove Doubles -> Merge Doubles Or: -> Merge Overlaps
Apr 23 2019
@Brecht Van Lommel (brecht).
Sorry to intervene, Even though I am not OP but I have this problem too.
This bug can be reproduced with the default scene:
Apr 22 2019
This happens too even when there is an intersection between Reference Image and an object.
I can confirm this Bug.
Like @Francesco Sorrentino (zeirus) said, happens only on Windows.
Apr 19 2019
Apr 16 2019
Jan 31 2019
Indeed there is a syntax error in that file preventing me from building with VS:
- source\blender\depsgraph\intern/node/deg_node.h(130): error C2059: syntax error: '(' (compiling source file C:\Users\~~~\blender-git\blender\source\blender\depsgraph\intern\eval\deg_eval.cc) [C:\Users\~~~\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\blender\depsgraph\bf_depsgraph.vcxproj]
Jan 27 2019
Jan 7 2019
Jan 6 2019
@Rombout Versluijs (rombout)
In fact you can hide that left menu, just drag the edge to the left.
Jan 5 2019
For me I do like the new design, for this reasons:
- The chaos is now despairing, in contrary to @Rombout Versluijs (rombout) and @ronan ducluzeau (zeauro) I have had difficulties to access a specific setting in the old design because of the chaotic nature of it. and I think that this accessibility issue was raised from changing a lot of setting's positions, and IMHO leaving this to time to memorize everything's position will make the issue vanish.
- Scrolling down and up is less painful now.
- Surprisingly I have noticed a performance improvement in loading the preferences window.
- The issue (jiggling) of some scroll bars (e.g. resolution scale) was fixed.
Dec 30 2018
Good point @William Reynish (billreynish).
It's not a bug.
It's a problem on how blender shows the numerical values in some places (like in spin tool), if you do the spin manually and you see 360°, there is a hidden decimal value that prevent the automerge, if you hit on it and delete this decimal, the automerge happens.
Dec 18 2018
OK! no problem and thank you for your hard work.
- version: 2.80 (sub 38), branch: blender2.8, commit date: 2018-12-18 09:44, hash: d3e1b043c37
- build date: 18/12/2018, 11:22
I can confirm that the crash has been resolved (you can close this report), but I noticed some weird results concerning rendering when "Freestyle" is checked on:
- On EEVEE: image is entirely black.
- On Workbench: Shading informations doesn't show up, but freestyle is there.
- On Cycles: everything is fine except some draw back in the performance (it took 00:02:08 to render the default scene).
Dec 15 2018
Dec 8 2018
Hi, @William Reynish (billreynish) I am absolutely loving this improvements, they will make the "Outliner" more dynamic and more robust.
But would you take autoscroll-in-the-outliner into consideration?
Dec 5 2018
Dec 3 2018
@Campbell Barton (campbellbarton) this space before "Only Origins" is it an intentional one, or is it a Design bug?