- User Since
- Jul 9 2014, 7:45 PM (176 w, 2 d)
Wed, Nov 22
Tue, Nov 21
Sat, Nov 18
Fri, Nov 17
Thu, Nov 16
- Open file.
- Shift + Z = white texture (instead of gradient)
- Move nodetree graph and RNA error pops up (Error must be triggered by redraw).
Tue, Nov 14
Mon, Nov 13
The implementation in itself is clean but:
- There is some leftover blank lines.
- As you said adding another pass and the necessary blit are not great for performance. (and people are already complaining about performance of it already)
- we DO plan to move to defered rendering for the clay engine.
- Doing a box blur in 1 pass is really inefficient. Also you should note that doing a simple box blur will add artifacts on depth discontinuity.
- If optimisation is the goal, you should check "Practical Realtime Strategies for Accurate Indirect Occlusion" and do what they do to reduce noise (2 pass bilateral upsampling, lower resolution AO computation etc, temporal smoothing).
- Also this patch adds another parameter (we try to avoid that as much as possible) to what should be a very straight forward engine. This option does not impact the "look" of the render but the performance and I think it's not really necessary.
Sat, Nov 11
Mon, Nov 6
Wed, Nov 1
Fixed by removing unecessary downsampling of minzbuffer in 345ffe3e4d9f.
Fri, Oct 27
Oct 25 2017
Oct 18 2017
The crash is related to T53089
Oct 17 2017
Also can you do the same with --debug-gpu
@Aleksander Petkov (AKIRA_SAN) Could you provide the output of running blender in a console with the arg --debug
Is this happening with or without contact shadows turned on?
Oct 13 2017
Oct 12 2017
Oct 11 2017
Oct 8 2017
Oct 6 2017
I had to revert this to make uniform inputs added when queried for the first time.
Oct 4 2017
It's the multiline preprocessor directive that is causing problem on THIS compiler! pffff