- User Since
- Aug 22 2009, 11:37 AM (623 w, 2 d)
Sat, Jul 31
Wed, Jul 28
Tested it and it works as expected. Thank you for working on this.
Tue, Jul 27
UI/UX looks good.
Mon, Jul 19
@Peter Fog (tintwotin) your point is clear, thank you for contributing it. Campbell has also responded clearly on your remarks.
The final decision on this will be taken by the module owners or, in case of lack of consensus, by the admins.
As long as enabling snapping with a shortcut is possible (does not look like it works right now) then it's fine to stick to the "snap off by default" and this discussion can be wrapped up.
Sat, Jul 17
I suggest to show the frame number (+00) only when multiple frame labels for the same second are visible.
Basically only when the zoom factor is really high.
Tue, Jul 13
Thu, Jul 8
Overall looking good, I only wonder why you chose "Use Current Frame instead of Playhead".
I worked with Richard on the specs for VSE snapping and I understand the "consistency" argument. In video editing workflows it not usual to repeatedly turn snapping on and off depending on the task. As long as that is very accessible (a shortcut to toggle snapping on/off, as well as Ctrl) there is no reason to not preserve consistency with other editors.
Mon, Jul 5
Yes, the grid should be an overlay option and not be completely removed forever. For the case when the grid is off, not having any vertical indicator except for the playhead is acceptable (most software does not expose the current time in the playhead). The suggestion of showing vertical lines only to match the visible number is good, I would be curious to see it.
Jun 28 2021
Jun 18 2021
Jun 4 2021
Jun 3 2021
May 27 2021
May 24 2021
Heramba Limaye, let's keep this thread focused on the issue. If you are interested in contributing to frontend development reach out on blender.chat.
May 21 2021
Thanks for the suggestion, the video is now public.
May 19 2021
This was not an issue previously. How can the issue be reproduced by a frontend developer? Is the code still in https://developer.blender.org/source/blender-buildbot-www/?
Apr 30 2021
Pablo should take a look at this when he is back next week.
I'd like @Pablo Vazquez (pablovazquez) to review this.
Did you discuss this change with @Pablo Vazquez (pablovazquez) before implementing it? Also, can you confirm this does not change or break existing layouts?
Apr 13 2021
Mar 29 2021
Mar 18 2021
Mar 17 2021
Mar 16 2021
Accepted, agreeing that there will be further iteration on how the UI will display proxy resolution.
I suggest to keep only "Manual" and "Automatic". For the rest, looks good.
Reviewed together with Sergey. Original proposal is good, with the following feedback:
Mar 11 2021
Mar 8 2021
Mar 3 2021
Thanks for looking into this. /static used to be served through the webserver because also actual cloud assets were served from it.
Since now everything has been moved to buckets, it should be indeed possible to serve /static straight from Apache.
Mar 2 2021
Feb 26 2021
Feb 25 2021
Thank you Anna!
Feb 24 2021
Looks good to me. Regarding the ], it could be a markdown leftover. Perhaps @Sybren A. Stüvel (sybren) can confirm, but to me it makes sense to remove it.
Feb 23 2021
Feb 15 2021
On a strategy level it looks ok. Go ahead!
Feb 5 2021
Feb 4 2021
Feb 3 2021
This version has been published as 2.0.1, however the device listing returns each CPU core. If you could tweak the script to simply show one it would be great.
Feb 1 2021
I added the 2.90.1 build and tested on macOS. If you could confirm that it works on Linux and Windows then this issue can be closed.
Jan 30 2021
Jan 25 2021
Jan 22 2021
Jan 21 2021
Could you clarify the difference between "process" and "handle" deletion request? I see that one is done via cronjob, the other using background tasks. Would it make sense to merge them?
Jan 20 2021
Jan 14 2021
Jan 12 2021
Jan 11 2021
Thanks for the creating this task. Will look into wether this could be expanded to a "resources index" for other aspects of a film (production repo, final frames, final export, etc). Maybe this is something that can be done on a per-project basis. I'll update this task with more insight later.
Jan 9 2021
I agree with your remarks. While the proposed (and implemented) design featured such settings I already raised a concern in https://developer.blender.org/D9582#245994.
The original proposal comes from me, so I take the responsibility for it. I suggest to simply hide the dropdown from the header, and leave it as an operator setting.
Jan 6 2021
Jan 3 2021
The issue has been solved, thank you for the report.
Dec 23 2020
Thanks for the feedback on the project title, fixed it. Let's keep the thread focused.
Dec 22 2020
Thanks for the report. The cert has been updated.
Dec 21 2020
Dec 16 2020
Thank you for addressing the feedback Richard. Feel free to merge.
I want to mention here that I've been thinking about how to improve the dropdown display in the header, for example using an icon set instead of full text.
This would make the menu less distracting, especially since it's so prominently in the middle of the toolbar. For now I have no concrete suggestion and the current design is functional so I suggest to iterate once in master.
Dec 11 2020
I did a review of the patch, also using some production files. It looks good. Some final feedback: