- User Since
- Apr 19 2011, 5:23 AM (435 w, 13 m)
May 3 2014
Seems to be fine in head revision now.
Jan 13 2014
Nope, just tested that and it looks like all these crashes are still present before merge of the dependency graph changes.
Jan 12 2014
I don't know if it's related, but I'm wondering if some of these crashes we're seeing are related to the threaded dependency graph changes that were recently added.
Jan 11 2014
Sorry, just realized the first two callstacks are duplicates. Was only getting two different callstacks, 48630 and 48631.
Jan 4 2014
Dec 30 2013
I can still produce a seg fault with test.blend and test_async.blend in Debug. Although when I have valgrind attached with the --track-origins=yes --error-limit=no options and optimizations and in-lining disabled for the build as recommended on the wiki, it doesn't seem to seg fault (I waited about 3-4 mins or so).
Attaching the test files and logs to bug.
Dec 27 2013
Just another update. I wanted to get some cleaner output from valgrind. I made a test scene that uses user input so I could LibLoad async and LibFree the test blend file just once and then close blenderplayer. I've updated the test files again and linked a copy of the valgrind log.
I've uploaded a new version of the archive with the test files that includes a scene that uses async load along with some logs I gathered with valgrind. I'm new to this, but from the time I've spent looking at this, it looks like the memory heap is being corrupted. The crashes seem to be occurring in random places at different times. Valgrind seemed to turn up a number of what I think are false positives, but a few related to the allocation and freeing of scenes.