- User Since
- Apr 30 2018, 2:00 PM (72 w, 2 d)
May 13 2018
- Added SSS to node_shadertorgb
What should I do for the ifdef? There doesn't seem to be anywhere else in the code that detects if EEVEE is used or not.
- Removed Split Shader and Smooth BSDF (to be implemented as node groups in a NPR add-on)
- Fixed up Shader to RGBA to not throw away screen-space data
- Moved fallback_cubemap() to a more shared place to be used by Shader to RGBA
May 12 2018
So I took a look at fallback_cubemap() and how it evaluates the screen space inputs, but it seems that it depends on a lot of things that get calculated in the main() function. Is there a way to split this out into its own function so that it can be cleanly called from the Shader to RGBA node without duplication?
May 7 2018
May 5 2018
Resubmitted here: https://developer.blender.org/D3205