- User Since
- Oct 15 2017, 1:26 PM (91 w, 2 d)
Nov 7 2017
on my machine the problem just disappeared without any (known:)) changes from my side.
I did thousands of renderings with cycles on the gpu and everything worked fine now..
Very strange, keep my fingers crossed.
Oct 27 2017
The exact same problem is back again. Was a few days away from my machine. Today try to render in cycles:
Problem back exactly as described above.
Re-installed all nvidia drivers: no success, problem stays. cuda-z shows no problems, just works fine
Oct 17 2017
What I did
- Run cuda-z on unchanged pc - successful. No problem (strange)
- removed all nvidia drivers
- Installed all nvidia drivers as fresh installation
- Run Blender, changed from blender render to cycles render. Rendered an image>sucessful
Oct 16 2017
ok thnx. will do that tomorrow as soon as i have access to that machine.
I will also install and try with cuda-z
I use Touchdesigner heavily on that machine, and that works well. And TD make massive use of the graphics card.
seems somehow related. problem description identical
ok i will do that. have access to that pc tomorrow.
It happens with a GeForce 1080. I have 2 other PCs with other Nvidia cards and there evrything works fine.