- User Since
- May 10 2013, 1:48 AM (368 w, 2 d)
Mon, May 25
I made a bare bones version of the script.
If I understand what you are trying to prove in your code, then changing this:
Sat, May 23
Oct 18 2016
Hi Brendon, you were talking with me (theres1).
I investigated strange behaviour when adding lights and finally found this problem.
It happens when appending from GUI and Python (wm.append and libraries.load).
Mar 27 2016
- Open Blender
- Disable Project Timer add-on
- Open Python Console area and type ` C .scene.projectTime = 0 `
- Overwrite your startup file and reboot Blender
- You can enable add-on again
Mar 26 2016
I'm not sure where I should add this file (I can't edit my task?), so I put it in this comment.
I added project timer reset button to addon's preferences.