- User Since
- May 10 2013, 1:48 AM (441 w, 4 d)
Nov 9 2020
Oct 8 2020
Though, custom property is animated indeed, it is still bugged.
All object animations get cancelled out when overwriting data.body.
Look at the file and compare 3d view with rendered animation.
May 25 2020
I made a bare bones version of the script.
If I understand what you are trying to prove in your code, then changing this:
May 23 2020
Oct 18 2016
Hi Brendon, you were talking with me (theres1).
I investigated strange behaviour when adding lights and finally found this problem.
It happens when appending from GUI and Python (wm.append and libraries.load).
Mar 27 2016
- Open Blender
- Disable Project Timer add-on
- Open Python Console area and type ` C .scene.projectTime = 0 `
- Overwrite your startup file and reboot Blender
- You can enable add-on again
Mar 26 2016
I'm not sure where I should add this file (I can't edit my task?), so I put it in this comment.
I added project timer reset button to addon's preferences.