- User Since
- Oct 7 2012, 2:37 AM (384 w, 1 d)
I understand your concern, but I cannot confirm this type of design without having it discussed.
Please use the other channels provided.
Or contact @William Reynish (billreynish)
Since orient_matrix is a negative version of spacemtx, this is breaking other Redo operations: T73852, T73853, T73860
rB847bb4c4e0c3 is a quick fix for this problem, but feel free to edit the code if necessary.
- create override_mouse instead direction
On second thought, this is something that needs to be discussed.
Having to choose the option in the submenu can be more of a hindrance than a help.
We require steps to reproduce the problem.
This facilitates the investigation process.
As far as I can see this is not a bug (since in object mode + Xray the bone is actually displayed as if it were wireframe).
The display of the armature could be changed to look like the other modes (Edit and pose), but the original report doesn't make it clear if this is the problem.
And apparently the original problem has already been solved (T68042).
Also could not reproduce the problem with the image attached.
This can be a problem when reading the directory (special characters or something).
Which directory is printed in print(path2)?
This is more of a feature request than a bug, setting as a design task since it is something that can be implemented.
This is a driver-specific problem. The shader probably reached the limit on the number of textures.
When this happens the terminal warns that the texture limit in the material has been reached.
To launching Blender from the Command Line (terminal) in MacOS see https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/advanced/command_line/launch/macos.html
Sat, Feb 15
I also cannot reproduce the problem. Am I doing something wrong?
I cannot reproduce the problem. Am I doing something wrong?
- Remove shear keymap.
- Rebase and rename function
- Fix memset --> memcpy
- Add GPU support to fill a texture image with a constant value
Fri, Feb 14
Additionally, the order to calculate the rigid body was changed to before the modifiers, so they no longer have a 1 frame delay in the transformation (but the rigid body now has a 1 frame delay in geometry changing).
Are those mutually exclusive? Or would there be a way to solve both at the same time?
Thansk for the report.
I tried to reproduce each of the problems but I was only able to replicate the "Graph editor Extend (TIME_EXTEND mode)".
I believe that rBa21f5ec56245 fixed the problem, but please confirm tomorrow in the daily builds.
So we can reopen the report if the problem still exists.
- Improve description.
- rename "bonesize" to "bbone_resize"
- Do not join operators with modes.
Thu, Feb 13
No activity for more than a week. As per the tracker policy we assume the issue is gone and can be closed.
Thanks for the report. If the problem persists please open a new report with the required information.
I can confirm.
Setting high priority as it is a regression.
I cannot reproduce the problem. The fire appears normally after I have imported the objects.
Thansk for the report, I was able to reproduce the problem.
But I think the report can be simplified to "Alpha Channel of a Texture is not displayed in Eevee"
I imported this file in blender 2.79b and the behavior was the same.
So this is not a regression. It seems to be how this rig works.
T71164 is not the same bug.
This problem has already been reported in T46463 but no developer has been able to detect the problem in the code.
I can reproduce a slight delay, but nothing too serious.
It may not be the same problem, but I will investigate.
I believe the idea is that the back lines are dashed/dotted.
But in the attached file, the quality of the lines is indeed strange.
This has already been reported here T72103. You need to update the graphics driver.
For more information on installing the latest graphics driver see https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/troubleshooting/gpu/index.html
After investigating, I realized that depsgraph calls 3 eval functions in a problematic order.