- User Since
- Oct 7 2012, 2:37 AM (310 w, 4 d)
Tue, Sep 18
I don't really like the idea of keeping a looptris pointer for each object evaluated.
Since the bmesh does not change, these looptris would be exact copies and it would be necessary to make sure to recalculate the looptris in each access.
Fri, Sep 14
Thu, Sep 13
- Add sub-sub-module gpu.shader.builtin
- Fix module description.
- method -> function
- Cleanup: Deduplicate uniform_vector code.
- Silence GNUC/clang warnings.
- Fix crash when return NULL without setting an error message.
- Cleanup: avoid confusions with int and uint.
Wed, Sep 12
After many edits and reversions I found it better to start a new revision here: https://developer.blender.org/D3688
- New gpu.shader.read_builtin_shader_code(shader_id) function. It is less invasive than the GPUShader.info() method and has all the necessary information.
- Revert "Added GPUShader.info() method to inform uniforms and attributes used by the shader."
- Merge branch 'blender2.8' of git.blender.org:blender into arcpatch-D3678
- Removes objects indicating enums of builtin uniforms. They are for internal use and may be confusing with the enums of shaders.
- Added GPUShader.info() method to inform uniforms and attributes used by the shader.
Tue, Sep 11
- description, style and typos.
- fix get_attribute method.
- gpu.types.GPUVertBuf.fill(...): support for objects with buffer interface.
- Remove redundant "ok = false;"
- remove wrong goto.
- check exact size.
- remove raise_error_size_mismatch function and raise errors inline;
- check exact size.
- remove unused.
- make a function to describe similar errors.
Mon, Sep 10
Thanks for taking a look @Brecht Van Lommel (brecht) :).
As internal shaders exposed, I chose the same ones that are passed as string literals in the gpu.types.GPUBatch.program_set_builtin method.
I still need to think of a way to document "what uniforms need to be set and how shader is intended to be used". (Maybe add an info method to shader?). For now it's TODO.
- Correct transform_feedback_enable description.
- Fix parse error.
- unsigned int can't be less than zero.
- API edits;
- alphabetical order.
Thu, Sep 6
Wed, Sep 5
- Finishing touches in the documentation;
- make the bpygpu_offscreen_draw_view3d (OffScreen.draw_view3d) function to work again
- Update GPU docs (still incomplete)
Mon, Sep 3
- Style: Use `bpygpu_ for local API and BPyGPU` for public API.
- gpu_py_format -> gpu_py_vertex_format
- Use a header for each submodule.
- Edit descriptions
- Fix code comments.
Sat, Sep 1
- Remove submodule gpu.offscreen.
Fri, Aug 31
Wed, Aug 29
Mon, Aug 27
Fri, Aug 24
Analyzing the code, it seens that this pre2.80 behavior came by accident.
Aug 14 2018
Aug 7 2018
@Brandon Farley (farcgs), ok, I sent the patch that I believe corrects the problem (I think it will be in tomorrow's build, in buildbot).
Please report any strange 3D Mouse behavior that may have come up with that patch.
Aug 4 2018
Aug 1 2018
I believe this problem deserves attention. Reopening.
Jul 31 2018
In summary the problem is in the update_mesh_edit_mode_pointers and` discard_mesh_edit_mode_pointers` functions of the deg_eval_copy_on_write.cc file.
Jul 30 2018
Jul 27 2018
Jul 26 2018
Jul 25 2018
@Sergey Sharybin (sergey), can you check it out?
Jul 23 2018
Jul 21 2018
I have an AMD Radeon HD 7570M and I had the same problem when I installed the most updated driver 16.2.1
The problem was fixed when I downgrade to 15.7.1
Jul 20 2018
Jul 19 2018
Jul 4 2018
- Move the local Mesh declaration to a line closer to its use (facilitating readability).
- Add description for the new min and max members.
- Use the object as key in Ghash.
Jun 28 2018
Jun 26 2018
Jun 19 2018
- Remove all Pbuffer calls (on win32).
Jun 16 2018
I don't quite understand the importance of setting a PixelFormat to dummy contexts or offscreen contexts (or even to the context used in Blender). You must understand this better than I do.
But if the problem is only that the "SetPixelFormat can only be called once for any given HDC", why not just prevent it from being called again if the hDC already has a PixelFormat setted?
Jun 8 2018
- Avoid operator complications. Use the same keymap and return OPERATOR_PASS_THROUGH.
- Changes accidentally undone.
- Cleanup, remove unnecessarily copied variables.
- Remove unused variable.
- Fix Actionzones from Global Areas.
Jun 5 2018
@Julian Eisel (Severin), good to know that you plan changes in this area, I hope the code becomes more readable :)