- User Since
- Oct 7 2012, 2:37 AM (280 w, 6 d)
Thu, Feb 22
Wed, Feb 21
Mon, Feb 19
Another solution is being developed in the branch temp-drawcontext
Fri, Feb 16
The issues mentioned here have been fixed in the main branch.
Wed, Feb 14
Mon, Feb 12
Sun, Feb 11
Sat, Feb 10
Fri, Feb 9
Thu, Feb 8
Mon, Feb 5
Sun, Feb 4
Since Visual Studio does not display files that do not exist (and Cmake does not allow it), I think a warning with the suggestion of the readme.txt is enough. So users would have no doubts as to why the python files did not appear.
Sat, Feb 3
After experiencing a little work in the blender code with this patch, I would not like to return to the previous scheme. Really very useful!
Thu, Feb 1
Wed, Jan 31
Mon, Jan 29
Fri, Jan 26
Hi @Hjalti Hjálmarsson (hjalti) , nice to see suggestions in this area.
Could you confirm if I understood your proposal right?
Jan 24 2018
Jan 23 2018
Jan 22 2018
Jan 21 2018
Jan 19 2018
I liked that idea. I'm glad Blender has this new feature now.
@Campbell Barton (campbellbarton) , thanks for reviewing the patches =)
Jan 17 2018
- rename variable with equal name;
Jan 15 2018
Jan 14 2018
Jan 13 2018
According to the sample presented on a kronos website link, the context created by wglCreateContext can be used to check the GL_VERSION.
Jan 11 2018
- replace int to ivec4 (see description);
- added flat out vec2 eData3 (see comment);
For some reason, replacing ivec3 with int does not work right. I'm having a problem with edges appearing on the corner and diagonal of the faces.
Jan 10 2018
Jan 9 2018
- remove redundant flag test;
- renamed displist_vertbuf_tri_add to displist_vertbuf_attr_set_tri_pos_normals_and_uv;
- replaced unsigned int *vbo_len_used by Gwn_VertBufRaw *pos_step, *nor_step, *uv_step;
Jan 8 2018
- Take viewportSize into account to get the offset to the outline;
- Added flag to distinguish the active nurb;
- Added colors TH_NURB_ULINE and TH_NURB_SEL_ULINE;
- GLSL switch is not supported on intel (thanks to @Clément Foucault (fclem) for pointing out the error);
Jan 6 2018
- Stored colors in GlobalsUboStorage;
Jan 3 2018
Jan 2 2018
- Always add and calculate the UV attribute on format;
- alloc vbo_len_capacity in the function stack;
Dec 20 2017
Already in master
The problem is in the ED_render_id_flush_update function that does not find any SPACE_VIEW3D
Dec 19 2017
The problem is still seen in blender2.8 :(
Dec 18 2017
The problem is in the is_outside_edge function. It does not seem a good idea to use an epsilon to compare floats in that case :\