- User Since
- Oct 7 2012, 2:37 AM (270 w, 2 d)
Fri, Dec 8
Wed, Dec 6
Tue, Dec 5
Mon, Dec 4
Fri, Dec 1
Thu, Nov 30
Tue, Nov 28
Thu, Nov 23
Wed, Nov 22
Woow, 19 times faster!! That deserves attention
Mon, Nov 20
Here is a patch that makes the TAA of opengl render look similar to that of the viewport:
Fri, Nov 17
Thu, Nov 16
At File ‣ User Preferences ‣ System, enable International Fonts to choose the Language and what to translate from Interface, Tooltips and New Data.
Wed, Nov 15
- cleanup and style;
Tue, Nov 14
- Cleanup edit_metaball_mode.c;
- Optimize shader by calculating attributes in C;
Mon, Nov 13
- fix shader compilation;
Nov 11 2017
- Finished exclusive shader for metaballs;
- Fixed crash when you open a file with metaballs;
- Support for metaballs in edit mode;
- Draw the circles/elipses of the metaballs (allows selection in object mode);
- Separate the DispList loop of type DL_INDEX4 from DL_SURF (the degenerate faces test becomes more localized);
- Correct edit mode engine for metaballs.
Nov 10 2017
- Fix crash when closing Blender;
Nov 9 2017
Nov 8 2017
Maybe the operator you are looking for is the Sample Keyframes:
Good proposal! The Tool System is really a good and practical idea :)
As a suggestion, I propose to leave the tools toggleable. Toggle between active and disabled.
This would prevent the user from choosing a tool as the default. And it could help beginners
Nov 6 2017
This happens because the local coordinate 'x' of the locked vertex has the value 0.0. So it becomes a "reflection" of itself.
Nov 2 2017
The code for exporting obj is written in python and python is usually slow.
By analyzing the export_obj.py code, there are some parts that could be improved using the numpy package.
- comments and style.
Nov 1 2017
Oct 31 2017
(with some changes)
Oct 30 2017
Resolved by commit rB7c96f613e4d0
Oct 29 2017
- Fixes do_edge_textpair;
- New solution to calculate faces areas;
Oct 27 2017
Oct 25 2017
Oct 24 2017
Resolved in commit rBebe1b4f11f62
Oct 23 2017
Oct 17 2017
@Joshua Leung (aligorith)
Good sugestion. The generated log seems very clear :)
After much and much line, there is this part:
Oct 15 2017
I could not reproduce this problem on windows. But from the description believed that the problem was solved.
Oct 11 2017
Apparently, the initial value, if not set, is overwritten by the enum item that defines the current center of rotation and scaling of selected objects.
I don't see why.
Here is a basic example of a render engine that does not need an internal depth:
Oct 6 2017
Apparently this is the expected behavior. There is nothing in the code indicating that edges marked as seam delimit islands. The faces that are "not correctly split", coincidentally share the same vertices (with the distance between them less than STD_UV_CONNECT_LIMIT).
Oct 2 2017
Sep 29 2017
Sep 27 2017
Sep 26 2017
Even holding the tab button for a few seconds, I could not replicate the bug.
Sep 23 2017
Sep 22 2017
- flags are not really being used;
Sep 21 2017
- Missed MEM_freeN(strides) if there is an error in PyBuffer_FillInfo;
Strides are needed when working with multidimensional array.