- User Since
- Oct 7 2012, 2:37 AM (293 w, 4 d)
Yes, it is related to copy_on_write.
Currently the curve_cache is freed together with other datablocks in deg_update_copy_on_write_datablock.
One solution would be to recalculate the curve_cache (should we call the DEG_id_tag_update somewhere?).
A more urgent solution would be to prevent curve_cache from being freed (but this would not update the modifiers): P629
Tue, May 22
- Updated to match latest changes.
Mon, May 21
- Rename rna property "snap_element" to "snap_elements".
- Add description "TODO: Display multiple icons."
- Prevent the applySnapping function from making unnecessary calls.
- Fix new scene not initializing snap_mode.
- Place the SCE_SNAP_MODE_GRID flag near the SCE_SNAP_MODE_INCREMENT.
- Fix typo.
Sun, May 20
- Prioritize the snap point over incremental when using constraints.
- Fix restrictive assert.
Sat, May 19
- SCE_SELECT_[...] -> SCE_SNAP_MODE_[...].
- Updated to match the latest changes.
- Fix assert.
Fri, May 18
Thu, May 17
Wed, May 16
I can't reproduce this bug. Has it been fixed?
- Added max clipping plane;
- cleanup (remmoved unecessary comment lines);
- removed high level check from raycast callback;
- use BLI_ghash_lookup instead BLI_ghash_ensure_p.
- Return the index of non-polygons/face elements. (Currently only mesh objects).
Tue, May 15
- Cleanup: Remove unused variables.
- updated to match blender2.8
Mon, May 14
- Fix use of the wrong node in the recursive function without clipplanes testing (it was worse the peformanse 4 times).
- Cleanup: use consts.
- Fix wrong node referenced in recursive function.
- support for clip plans.
This further limits the nodes that are tested thereby increasing peformance.
Sun, May 13
Duplicate of D3180.
Sat, May 12
- updated to current repository;
Fri, May 11
- Name changed to BLI_bvhtree_find_nearest_projected;
- Changes not related to the title were removed (removing bvhtree_walk_dfs and using the new function);
- ray_start and ray_direction parameters are no longer required;
Thu, May 10
Wed, May 9
Tue, May 8
- Use bvhcache_init to set NULL to bvh_cache ;