- User Since
- May 7 2018, 4:08 PM (133 w, 6 h)
- Ensure persistent base only if it is going to be used
This just changes the name of the property, I was planning to do that change later.
The problem with your proposal is that quadriflow applies all XYZ symmetry in a single step, so you can't define the axis like that as you are only configuring one axis. You will need a separate property per axis in the operator in order to be able to do that. If that is ok, I can add that in a separate patch.
Sat, Nov 21
Fri, Nov 20
This report does not contain all the requested information, which is required for us to investigate the issue.
Note than the wireframe opacity still has similar artifacts when used with the fade inactive geometry and face orientation overlays.
- review update: change overlay drawing order
- review update
@Sergey Sharybin (sergey) The transform operator in Sculpt Mode does not transform individual elements directly. It can only transform one element, which is called the "Sculpt Pivot" (which is not the same as the object origin or the transform origin). This element is stored as part of the SculptSession. Currently, the transform gizmo will appear in the position of the pivot by default.
- review update
Thu, Nov 19
Wed, Nov 18
Tue, Nov 17
The operator is experimental in 2.91 and will only work in development version when the experimental feature is enabled.
- Leave normal updates in draw_manager_data
- remove unused includes
- move normal updates to DRW_mesh_batch_cache_create_requested
- Move normal updates to basic_cache_populate
Mon, Nov 16
This is not the right fix, but it is probably the safest one for 2.91. In order to fix this properly the steps would be:
- Commit D9079, which includes a function to check if the PBVH is rendering in flat or smooth shading
- Tag all tools and operator depending if they need normal updates, normal updates per redraw or normal updates on finish
- Add constant normal updates to the main brush loops for tools that need high precession normals
- Make only smooth PBVH shading update the normals on redraw.
Sun, Nov 15
Some demos of what the brush can do with different configurations
- More tweaks