- User Since
- May 7 2018, 4:08 PM (82 w, 5 d)
Thu, Dec 5
This should be fixed in D6333
Wed, Dec 4
Tue, Dec 3
I still think that there are quite some elements that are not in their optimal place (the special properties of each brush not showing first in the popover, for example), but we can fix that in a later patch once we know the final feature set of 2.82.
This was already fixed in fda791ab1241
- Fix Naming
This change has rather significant implications and needs broader discussion.
Mon, Dec 2
- Use Overlay Engine in Face Groups
Sun, Dec 1
- Fix crash when removing a Sculpt Vertex Color layer
- Fix Sculpt Vertex Colors rendering with smooth shading
Sat, Nov 30
- Fix bug in remesh reproject code
- Add operator to randomize the face groups colors
- Fix face groups rendering with smooth shading
Some comments related to sculpt mode:
- The brush pressure/size and pressure/alpha toggle should always be visible. They should not be hidden when using unified properties.
- The cursor colors and alpha panel should not be named "Brush Tip". We already have some patches that introduce options to modify the actual brush tip, such as D6165. I would prefer something like "Brush Cursor"
- The dyntopo remesh and the remesh panels are next to each other, which can be confusing
- There is a missing separator between falloff type and falloff shape
- It does not make much sense to have radius unit as the first property in the brush popover, it is an option that is rarely used.
- Dash ratio and dash samples options are missing from the stroke popover
- All multiplane scrape options are missing from the brush popover
- Invert to fill and invert to scrape are missing from the brush popover
Fri, Nov 29
Thu, Nov 28
- Review update