- User Since
- Aug 25 2014, 3:56 PM (305 w, 3 d)
Fri, Jun 26
Wed, Jun 17
Sun, Jun 14
Sat, Jun 13
May 14 2020
at the time I made that commit (rBA0f5738d9022c), the add-on didn’t select any transparency whatsoever, as seen in T67239. I just made the commit because the task had been sitting for a while, but the default wasn’t an opinionated choice from me; if a better one can be chosen, that’s good.
But I suspect there may be many usages for this add-on, so choosing a default may not be very easy, and I don’t know the implications of each setting well enough to help here, sorry.
Apr 1 2020
Mar 13 2020
Mar 12 2020
- Rename focus_bone to focus_subtarget
- Use Brecht’s code for Cycles
- Expose the property in Cycles’ UI
- Side note: the focus_object property does not display the same name in Cycles’ (Focus Object) and Eevee’s UIs (Focus on Object). I named the subtarget property accordingly (Focus Bone, Focus on Bone), but perhaps they should be unified.
- Update source/blender/editors/armature/armature_naming.c and source/blender/depsgraph/intern/builder/deg_builder_relations.cc
- I don’t properly understand the depsgraph’s logic so I may have got it wrong:
- the code in deg_builder_relations.cc doesn’t appear to have any effect
- in armature_naming.c I call DEG_id_tag_update() on the camera data, which isn’t done elsewhere in this file.
Mar 11 2020
Mar 9 2020
Ha ha right, but you are still the author! All right, pushing this with commit rBAf4cf9b00db36. Thanks.
Mar 8 2020
Remove camera sensor width from drivers: this caused delays in the drivers. Also gets rid of two dependency cycles.
Mar 3 2020
Mar 2 2020
Error with previous diff.
- Expose the DOF focus object property in the 2D rig UI, since the Add Empty operator is irrelevant here
- Add @Flavio Perez (flav) as original author of the 2D Camera rig
Feb 14 2020
Jan 29 2020
Based on @Jacques Lucke (JacquesLucke)’s answer, this crash actually seems to happen when any error popup is displayed.
- Open User Preferences
- In main window, open a text editor and execute some invalid Python code
- Switch to the preferences window without moving the mouse (e.g. Alt + Tab)
- Don’t Save
Yes, that seems to be the case. Updating description.
Jan 27 2020
Jan 24 2020
Well, so am I! It makes sense that it exists, but I wouldn’t have thought.
Jan 23 2020
Although it’s not Blender’s default behaviour, it makes sense for a camera add-on aimed at creating primary shooting cameras. I’ll do that.
- use object_utils so that objects are added to the Collection collection, as default
- root widget case
- fix root widget size
- set camera as active
- create rig at cursor
- add my name to authors
Jan 15 2020
Fix error with MCH name.
Jan 13 2020
Rename aim mechanism to Aim_shape_rotation-MCH
Jan 12 2020
I meant to say that I’d like to do that.
Jan 11 2020
Rename Crane_arm and Crane_height back.
Hi, no problem, take your time!
Jan 10 2020
Cleanup: unused variables, indentation, line length, variable names.
Jan 8 2020
- Add back focus lens, focus distance and aperture properties and drivers.
- Add icon for the Add Marker operator
- Increment version
I like free software :)
Jan 7 2020
Dec 17 2019
D6424 fixed an openGL bug on macos.
Fixed by rBA95e98889aba9.
Hi, thanks! This indeed fixes the bug.
Dec 15 2019
Thanks! No problem at all as far as I can tell. :)
Dec 14 2019
Hi, thanks, but I don’t have commit rights for the manual repo. Who should I ask? the documentation page about contributing doesn’t tell.
Dec 13 2019
Update to reflect recent changes
Dec 9 2019
Dec 4 2019
I proceeded with removing the world maps (rBACab0c257), and replacing presets (rBAC6eb516c).
I also did various fixes and cleanups (rBACb7aae31, rBACbd4f0a0, rBACc74a4e7, rBACb52e776) and fixes to match the online calculator upon which this add-on is based (rBACe79295c, rBACe8696b0).
Nov 27 2019
Nov 26 2019
This bug was introduced by rBA3423174b37a0.
@Alexander Gavrilov (angavrilov) It seems that a 2.81a release is planned, should the fix be backported before then? @Nathan Letwory (jesterking) said “If we do we may wait some extra days to see if any other pressing issue is found”, but I don’t know if this qualifies as a pressing issue.
Nov 22 2019
Nov 17 2019
Oct 28 2019
Hi @Rombout Versluijs (rombout),
thanks for the report but this is completely unrelated to Animall, especially to the Blender 2.80 update. Please open a new bug report.
Oct 15 2019
Oct 14 2019
Sep 20 2019
This was merged in ca85dbc76c57.
Sep 19 2019
Hi @Sergey Sharybin (sergey), thank you.
UVs appear fixed, but I’m not sure about the vertex colors. In the test file below, one vertex of the mesh labeled V-Cols is supposed to go from blue to white on playback.
The one labeled V-groups has one vertex shift to the right with a Displace modifier.
The lattice Points are also animated.
Sep 18 2019
Some fixes for the HDRI point selector, implemented geographic coordinates parser field using a GPL module by Maximilian Högner, to allow users to paste coordinates from an online map.
All right, I’ll give it a rest for the time being, the map can be reimplemented later. The current code for it won’t work at all since it relies on the Display manager class, which I removed. But it was broken for a long time anyway, I had to use Blender 2.75 to see how it behaved.
Sep 17 2019
Fix mirror ball environment formula
I opened a diff at D5825, and restored mirrorball projections for HDRI sun selections.
That’s fine with me. Some points which certainly need discussion are:
- The reimplementation of the HDR and world map modes, which were in my opinion overly complex in the previous version, but maybe they fit others’ use cases. The shader part can definitely be simplified using the new gpu and gpu_extras modules, but I’m not sure about the UI.
- For the HDR sun selection, I don’t think the user needs to display it permanently, since the purpose is to choose a precise point on the texture and then sync it, so a one-time operation fits better.
- For the world map, I’m not sure overlaying it on the 3D View or properties panel is right. Maybe displaying it inside an image editor would be better, but I’m not sure yet.
Sep 16 2019
Rebase against @Alexander Gavrilov (angavrilov)’s generation refactor.
@Alexander Gavrilov (angavrilov) Yes, I thought so. I’ll update it as soon as possible.
Sep 11 2019
Committed in rBA0f5738d9022c.